Skip to content
- First group to leave Amante at 6:30 am sharp.
- Starts easy, becoming more of a race pace as the ride progresses. Conversation will be difficult to sustain, and the group may spread out a little. The final 1/3 of the ride can open up, if anyone chooses to cut loose a bit.
- You should do this ride if you are extremely fit, experienced in a peloton, and really like the competitive aspect of cycling.
- Leaves a few minutes after the Threshold Group. Due to group size, may be split into 2 or 3 waves leaving Amante. Faster riders should leave in the first wave.
- More of a moderate ride with parts becoming more difficult, approaching the Threshold pace. At other times during the ride it will be mellow and conversation will ensue. The final 1/3 of the ride can open up, if anyone chooses to cut loose a bit.
- Designed for those that consistently get dropped at the end of the Threshold group ride, but can’t keep themselves contained when riding with the Endurance group.
- Leaves a few minutes after the Tempo group.
- A steady all day pace that you could easily carry on for several hours. Hard enough that you are not breathing easily, yet light enough that you can still carry on a conversation through the entire duration of the ride. “No drop” rules (within reason) will apply all the way through.
- You must be an experienced cyclist, very fit, and comfortable riding in a group.
- Faster riders stop to regroup at the top of climbs. If you can’t do this, join the Tempo Group